Days 5, 6, & 7
5. Will you be attending the Lush U.S. Chat Party on April 14th? What do you plan to purchase?
Hmm This question is outdated. But, no, I did not attend it that night. I was at work, actually. :( Maybe next time!
6. How often do you visit your local Lush/order online?
Well, I work there. So, what, almost everyday? It’s a good life. :)
7.Favorite Gorilla perfume scent?*
Breath of God, Vanillary, Orange Blossom, and Love. Seriously. I can’t have a favorite, each perfume is good for different reasons. I don’t wear perfume often, but when I do, I can never decide which one to use. Plus, I love to experiment and mix them together.
Odd but awesome: Spray your arms with the Orange Blossom perfume, and then put on some delicious Mange Too. Trust me, you will not regret it.
Hi! I know I am terrible lately at keeping this blog up to date. School is done for now and I am ready for some alone time with LUSH. So! Here I go. :)
4. What is your favorite massage bar?
This is a tricky question. I don’t know if I can have a favorite, since massage bars are one of my favorite things about Lush. I will give you my top favorites. Wiccy Magic Mussels will forever be a massage bar that I will want. It works like a mini Icy-Hot, great for relaxing sore mussels. The Aduki beans help to improve circulation and will help to warm you up. The peppermint and cinnamon are great for relaxing the mind, helping to combat depression and anxiety. I always have this guy in my gym bag with me! I also really love the Therapy massage bar. It’s designed for pregnant women to prevent stretch marks! Lavender and Neroli oil make for a beautiful combination when you want to improve your skin’s elasticity! It is also great for repairing scars!
So good! So LUSH! :)
P.S. Did you know that you can plant the Aduki beans from your Wiccy and grow your own Aduki bean plant?! Well, you can. So you should try it!
Anonymous HI BIRD.:
HELLO, YOU! :)
Yep. So I haven’t been on here in a while. Sorry! Mas Lush to come. In the meantime, I have to share that I got my order from the UK Lush website today. I ordered a 30ml bottle of Love. It smells like Fizzbanger. Actually, Fizzbanger’s scent was mimicked after the Love perfume back in its day when it was created. IT IS AWESOME! Just so you know!
Lush 30 Day Challenge!
3. If you could use only ONE Lush soap or shower gel for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
Though soaps are one of my favorite things from Lush and I love so many of them, Alkmaar is the one true soap love of my life. Named after the city in the Netherlands that is famous for its many delicious cheeses. It has lots of honeysuckle and coconut so it is one of the more creamier soaps. It is sooo good at creating silky soft skin. Promise. Alkmaar has vetivert, too, so it has a smoky aroma that I love. The scent is subtle and calming, and doesn’t overpower. If you like to wear perfumes, this would be a good soap to layer with other scents. I recommend trying the Lush perfumes Vanillary or Breath of God, even.
Lush 30 Day Challenge
2. Top 3 favorite bath bombs?
1. Big Blue- First bath bomb ever. I also mixed the Sunny Side into this concoction, but I waited a little while before adding the Sunny Side. Anyway, I am a big fan of the ocean, so it reminded me of it and made me miss it, but in a good way! And the seaweed is so good for your skin. 20% more nutrients than any land plant. That’s one of my favorite little facts, so. There you go. Plus, Big Blue has lavender, so it is great for a nighttime bath. So relaxing.
2. Butterball- Ahhhhh sooo much cocoa butter! So creamy! Makes your entire room smell like hot chocolate! My skin appreciates this bath bomb so greatly. Plus, the scent leaves a pleasant and subtle aroma of deliciousness on my skin for the rest of the day. The Butterball is great to mix with any other bath bomb, too, if you want a really luxurious bath. Plus, have you ever added the Ma Bar and the Butterball into the same bath? Heaven. You never want to leave the silky waters.
3. Avobath- I really was unsure about this one before I used it, the lemongrass smell seemed a little overpowering to me at first. But oh, was I wrong. It smells so fruity and good when you put it in your bath water The chunks of avocado and olive oils made my skin unbelievably smooth, plus it has a certain type of glitter substance within it, called “green lustre.” Ah! It makes the water look so beautiful! AND IT HAS BERGAMOT! A natural up-lifter/high! One of my favorite essential oils.
Lush 30-Day Challenge by lushiesunite.tumblr.com -DAY ONE
- First product you EVER used from Lush, and how long ago was that?
The first product I ever used from Lush was Trichomania solid shampoo and the Jungle conditioner. The SA was talking to me about the solid shampoos and how awesome they were, and I told her how beastly and thick my hair was and how it needed to be tamed. She showed me the creamy, coconut packed shampoo and I wanted to eat it…but I resisted. Then the Jungle conditioner of course I found to be so oddly different…solid conditioner? Awesome! It is packed with really moisturizing ingredients, like bananas, and kumquats, and passion fruit, and avocados…ahhhh sooo good! I used all of these products for the first time about 8 months ago. Sparks flew. It was magical.
Ok, so since I work for Lush, I cannot participate in this happy event for the prizes. But I mean, come on! You all have to attend! And if you win any, send me a little sample or two? Ok, just kidding….
30 Day Challenge? I Accept! :)
Lush 30-Day Challenge by lushiesunite.tumblr.com
- First product you EVER used from Lush, and how long ago was that?
- Top 3 favorite bath bombs?*
- If you could use only ONE Lush soap or shower gel for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?
- Favorite massage bar?*
- Will you be attending the Lush U.S. Chat Party on April 14th? What do you plan to purchase?
- How often do you visit your local Lush/order online?
- Favorite Gorilla perfume scent?*
- Have you ever used a knot wrap before? If so, what is your favorite pattern?
- Favorite face cleanser?*
- If you were to give your best friend a product from Lush, which one would you give him/her?
- Favorite limited edition product (holidays, etc.)?*
- How did you first hear about Lush? What enticed you to buy a product?
- Favorite bubble bar or bath melt?*
- What are your favorite Lush blogs online to read?
- Favorite Lush face skincare products besides cleanser (toner, moisturizer, serum, etc.)?*
- If someone was to buy you a wrapped gift from Lush tomorrow, which one would you want?
- Favorite retro product OR product that has been discontinued?*
- How do you feel about the Lush Dirty line? Have you tried it or will you be trying it when it gets to North America?
- If you’ve had a terrible day, what Lush product do you use for a pick-me-up?
- What is your favorite shampoo or conditioner from Lush?*
- Lush is a very ethical company in terms of their sourcing and campaigning, as well as all the green initiatives they take for packaging. Are Lush’s ethics a reason why you use Lush products?
- What is your must-have-on-hand product from Lush?
- Do you keep your shampoo bars/massage bars/body butter bars in the Lush designated tins?
- Favorite emotibomb?*
- Where/how do you keep your Lush stash?
- Do you have a favorite compounder?
- What issue of the Lush Times has been your favorite? Do you keep all of the old issues?
- What is one product you really want to try but haven’t?
- Favorite hair treatment product?*
- What is your ULTIMATE, ALL TIME favorite Lush product and why?
* If you haven’t used one, which one do you most want to try?
For the Love of Lush
I fell in love with LUSH cosmetics just about 8 months ago. I was looking for a new (and better) job, and I wasn’t even expecting what I found. I had never heard of Lush, probably due to the fact that I have been living under a rock for a while.
It was total fate that I met and talked with the SA working on that fateful August day! We clicked as friends first of all, but I was so captured by the beauty that is Lush and I was immediately hooked.
So, I am now a Sales Associate myself and the people that I work with are like another family to me. And Lush products have helped me so much, I appreciate and trust them completely.
So! This blog is hereby dedicated to all that is Lush!
Now, go take a bath. :)